The glass in our front door was cracked, and we needed to get it fixed. I had called another glass company out and they weren’t able to fix it. I was referred to Pleasanton Glass by another company we were working with at the time. They were awesome! They were able to help me out and replace the window in our door with no problems and it was not an easy job! From the receptionist to the installer, everyone was very nice and really great to work with! I’d definitely use them again and recommend them to anybody!
Terry from San Ramon
- Sliding Glass Shower Doors: A Modern and Practical Addition to Your Bathroom
- Window Glass Replacement: A Comprehensive Guide
- Home Window Repair: 6 Essential Tips for a Quick and Easy Fix
- 8 Reasons Why Sliding Shower Doors are the Best Option for Your Home
- Why Glass Backsplash is All the Rage, and How to Get in on the Trend