The glass in our front door was cracked, and we needed to get it fixed. I had called another glass company out and they weren’t able to fix it. I was referred to Pleasanton Glass by another company we were working with at the time. They were awesome! They were able to help me out and replace the window in our door with no problems and it was not an easy job! From the receptionist to the installer, everyone was very nice and really great to work with! I’d definitely use them again and recommend them to anybody!
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Choosing the Right Glass Doors for Your Home
- A Guide to the Evolution of Shower Doors
- A Quick Look at the Most Popular Shower Door Replacement Options
- 5 Bathroom Mirror Ideas Which Can Change the Look of Your Entire Bathroom
- When to Repair and When to Replace a Glass Shower Door